StarWars Uprising - Lack of Faith Cartel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips On Getting Cadet Armor (Only for those that haven't finished the story)

Go down

Tips On Getting Cadet Armor (Only for those that haven't finished the story) Empty Tips On Getting Cadet Armor (Only for those that haven't finished the story)

Post by Vikez Keung Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:26 pm

For the final missions during your story it'll take you to Nar Shadda where you'll do four final missions and the possible rewards are quite different from what you've been getting on the other planets. The reward consist of Trooper Cadet Armor 5/7 Stars. During your run if you do not received a purple equipment loot, I recommend quitting, playing a different mission (aka repeatables) and attempting it again, because if you try the mission again after you've restarted, it'll give the same loot for that run. The third mission gives you a guaranteed Cadet Leg on T3 so I recommend you raise your PR to at least that. The Cadet Armor gives the highest PR as of now so good luck! I've gotten the Cadet Helmet and Two Cadet Legs from doing this!

Vikez Keung

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum